wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, August 06, 2005


LOSING GET RELIGION: As many readers of this blog are probably aware, I have resigned from GetReligion to write a book. I'll also depart D.C. at the end of the month and fly back to Washington state, where I will write like a madman for three months. I doubt that I will be back to GR but I plan to return to a certain free market think tank in December. You'll see more blogging activity from me here in the next few weeks.



Here is a list of all of my GR posts that I hadn't linked to yet from this site:

Santorum like you mean it

The Catholic card

The rage of The Economist

Bad day to read a Cormac McCarthy novel

The other cheek, not turned

How about Atheists for Christ?

Problem solving in London

Department of oops?

Teddy the K

This house is crumbling / who'll say the last amen?

Judge dread

The woodpecker must die!

posted by Jeremy at 10:20 AM