wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, September 02, 2005


THE BIG HARDSHIP: Given the current goings on in New Orleans, there is only one book to read: Walker Percy's Lancelot. Truth to tell, it probably isn't bleak enough. Don't be surprised if credible reports of human cannibalism bob to the surface before this is all over. Meanwhile, I know that in new red-blue America, it's seen as a weakness when one side doesn't exploit disasters to denounce its opponents, but I wish that everybody would wait until we have a fucking body count before questioning the patriotism/godlessness/ties to Pat Robertson of the other side. I don't disgust easily, but I hope that everyone who tries to use this to score cheap points comes down with chlamydia.

posted by Jeremy at 10:03 AM