wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, October 27, 2005


I STILL NEED YOUR HELP: First of all, thanks to Mark Shea, Kathy Shaidle, Amy Welborn, and Dave Weigel for helping to get the word out. I've received a few suggestions for hypocrisy in Hollywood but only a few, and I'd like more. So here's the request again and bloggers, if you would pass this on to your readers, I'd appreciate it:

HELP A GUY OUT: This is one of my rare requests for advice. The fourth chapter of my book will wrestle with hypocrisy in Hollywood. I'm looking for two kinds of information:

1) Quotes by celebs condemning hypocrites or hypocrisy. If you send these in, please identify the source of the quotation.

2) Famous hypocrites in film. Obvious candidates include Captain Renault in Casablanca, Robert Duvall in The Apostle, and Steve Martin in Leap of Faith.

Have at it folks. My e-mail address is JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO -- DOT -- COM.

posted by Jeremy at 11:40 AM