wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, October 19, 2005


WHAT PART OF "AND MY PRIDE" ... : In re: the lawnmower incident, a friend writes:

Under no circumstances should mowing the lawn send you to the chiropractor. Similarly, under no circumstances should you admit in a public setting that the above actually happened and that you had to pay other men to bail you out. It makes you look like a girl, and should be avoided at all cost.

Ha ha. But try this: I seriously screwed up my neck several years back. Not sure what I did to make it go bad but now about once every year or year and a half, I wake up in a state that is beyond pain.

More often than not, the muscles in the right side of my neck kink up and pull my head to something approaching a 45 degree angle from its normal position. If I move my neck back into line, well, you wouldn't want to be in the room at the time, especially if you're at all offended by swearing.

Often it isn't raw physical effort that does the job but sleeping at the wrong angle. In this case, I think it was a combination of bunching up muscles in my upper back, falling into a more exausted sleep than usual, and sleeping on it wrong. And, presto, I woke up with a whole world of hurt.

posted by Jeremy at 10:43 PM