wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, November 26, 2005


CONJECTURES AND REFUTATIONS: I'll be quite busy for the next few days. Might post, might not. If you're just dying for new material, I weighed in on a few comment threads of the blog of my pseudo-roommate* Dave Weigel. Here I mount a defense of right wing media critic Tim Graham's non-dumbness and here I say that Iraq may have hurt our ability to wage future wars whether or not Bush lied us into it. Also, I tried to pick a fight over at Gene Healy's blog about economics and religion. So far, no takers. Finally, I disagreed with one small point by Tim Lee but pretty much agreed with the larger point that congressional Republicans are scum. (Though, you know, the lesser scum.)

posted by Jeremy at 2:35 AM