wJeremiads
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -Aldous Huxley

You've stumbled upon the website of Jeremy Lott. (To learn more about me, go here.) I can be reached at JEREMYAL123 -- AT -- YAHOO.COM.


wArchives:


-- HOME --



This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, November 29, 2005


HERE COMES THE SUN: As I've been writing away on the book it's dawned on me that this is the last gasp of my largely misspent youth. I don't know how it will be received but I think that when some readers work through it they may realize only a young man would attempt such a thing. If I pull it off, the artistic achievement will be due largely to the brashness of youth and the young man's refusal to defer to received wisdom. And once this is over, that's it.

I'm sure I'll write more books, maybe even better books. But in terms of ambition and wordplay, you shall not see its like again. I'll get as close to the sun as I dare with this one.

posted by Jeremy at 11:20 PM